Thank you to the Women’s Council of Realtors Knoxville!
We had a fantastic time at your Wine Charity Event – Wine, Chocolate, & Bling! – on February 12, 2015, at the Knoxville Area Association of Realtors offices. It was wonderful to meet so many wonderful people, sample the wine, enjoy chocolate and peruse the vendors’ bling.
Thank you for selecting us as one of the benefitting charities and for your support. Because of your consideration and generosity, we received over $300 in our donation bowl!
Horse Haven of Tennessee rescues equine from neglectful and abusive situations.
We provide shelter and nourishment for abused and neglected equine.
Both trained professionals and volunteers assist in proper care for and rehabilitation of the equine.
After each equine is well on the road to recovery, our adoption committee assists with placement into a safe and loving new home.
- Rescue equine from cruel or dangerous situations
- Provide shelter, care, rehabilitation, and adoption for abused and neglected equine
- Assist law enforcement with investigation techniques and court preparation
- Educate owners on compassion and responsible equine ownership
- Heighten public awareness about abuse and neglect of equine
- Provide education to those who handle cruelty & neglect calls, and other equine emergencies within their county
THE STORY OF HORSE HAVEN OF TN.
Horse Haven of Tennessee is the state’s largest and oldest equine welfare organization. Since 1999, Horse Haven has cared for over 804 horses to date (January 2015), rescuing them from abuse and neglect, nursing them back to health and then placing them in safe, loving homes. As a 501-C non-profit, donations received benefit the horses in our care. ~ Learn more ~
Credentials and Active Memberships