Horse Haven of Tennessee rescues equine from cruel and dangerous situations!
We provide shelter and rehabilitation for abused and neglected equine.
Both trained professionals & volunteers assist in proper care for the equine.
After each equine is well on the road to recovery, our adoption committee assists with placement into a responsible new home.
- Rescue equine from cruel or dangerous situations
- Provide shelter, care, rehabilitation, and adoption for abused and neglected equine
- Assist law enforcement with investigation techniques and court preparation
- Educate owners on compassion and responsible equine ownership
- Heighten public awareness about abuse and neglect of equine
- Provide education to those who handle cruelty & neglect calls, and other equine emergencies within their county.
THE STORY OF HORSE HAVEN OF TN.
Horse Haven of Tennessee is the state’s largest and oldest equine welfare organization. In business since 1999, HHT has cared for over 804 horses to date (January 2015), rescuing them from abuse, nursing them back to health and then placing them in healthy, loving homes. It’s a 501-C non-profit with 100% of donations benefitting the horses. ~ Here is their story ~
Credentials and Active Memberships