A pat on the back is always nice, but it doesn’t pay the bills.
Why we need donations:
- Gas Cards
- Gift Cards from Tractor Supply Company, Walmart, Office Depot, Office Max, Sam’s Club
- Copy Paper, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Clorox
- Electric fencing and chargers
- Corral Panels – Heavy duty and light weight – 10′ & 12′
- Square Baled Hay, grass / alfalfa / or alfalfa mix
- Round Baled Hay, of good quality, that has been kept out of the weather
- *De-wormer, Bute, Banamine
- *Feed – Purina Senior, Strategy, or Coupons for feed
- *Shredded Beet Pulp
- *Alfalfa Pellets & Cubes
- *White and red Salt Blocks and Bricks
- *Supplements – joint, iron builder
- *Lead Ropes, halters, etc.
- New or used as long as in good condition.
- Halloween Decoration in good condition
- Frequant Flyer miles to attend seminars and training
- Cleaning out your barn or remodeling. We except used tack in good condition and all types of building and fencing supplies.
- *Items can be pre-bought and placed on our accounts at Agri-Feed, Knox, Blount & Loudon, Oak Ridge and Sevier County Tractor Supply or Farmers Co-Op.
- Be sure to let us know, so we can pick up.
- Our own facility. 50+ acres to allow us to build our own facility in Knox County.
Other ways to donate and show your support for Horse Haven of Tennessee
- Volunteer your time on a shift
- Help on a committee – Fundraising, Special Events, Facility Managment
- Hold a Mane Course Event
- Foster a horse awaiting adoption
- Advertise on our trailer
- Donate training services
- Donate services: lawn care, construction, etc.
- Donate items for our annual yard sale
- Donate used tack
Please click resources below to learn more about other ways to donate
When you shop at thousands of stores online like Macy’s and Kohls, Goodshop will donate up to 20% of your purchase right back to us, at no cost to you! Goodshop also offers tons of deals and coupons, so you can enjoy Amazon promos, deals for Home Depot , and discounts for electronics at Best Buy. Feel great about saving money and supporting Horse Haven of Tennessee at the same time– We appreciate it!