A pat on the back is always nice, but it doesn’t pay the bills.
Click below to make a donation
or mail to
Horse Haven of Tennessee
P.O. Box 22841
Knoxville, TN 37933
Why we need donations:
Your support is vital…HHT programs and services are funded by donations, grants, and contributions.
Giving a hand up to responsible owners during a financial crisis
Humane euthanasia – offering a little assistance to responsible owners during a hard time.
Give a donation in Memory or in Honor of a special person or animal
- Gas Cards
- Gift Cards from TSC, Walmart, Office Depot, Office Max, Sam’s Club
- Copy Paper, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Clorox
- Electric fencing and chargers
- Corral Panels – Heavy duty and light weight – 10′ & 12′
- Square Baled Hay, grass / alfalfa / or alfalfa mix
- Round Baled Hay, of good quality, that has been kept out of the weather
- *De-wormer, Bute, Banamine
- *Feed – Purina Senior, Strategy, or Coupons for feed
- *Shredded Beet Pulp
- *Alfalfa Pellets & Cubes
- *White and red Salt Blocks and Bricks
- *Supplements – joint, iron builder
- *Lead Ropes, halters, etc.
- New or used as long as in good condition.
- Halloween Decoration in good condition
- Frequant Flyer miles to attend seminars and training
- Cleaning out your barn or remodeling. We except used tack in good condition and all types of building and fencing supplies.
- *Items can be pre-bought and placed on our accounts at Agri-Feed, Knox, Blount & Loudon, Oak Ridge and Sevier County Tractor Supply or Farmers Co-Op.
- Be sure to let us know, so we can pick up.
- Our own facility. 50+ acres to allow us to build our own facility in Knox County.
Other ways to donate and show your support for Horse Haven of Tennessee
- Volunteer your time on a shift
- Help on a committee – Fundraising, Special Events, Facility Managment
- Hold a Mane Course Event
- Foster a horse awaiting adoption
- Advertise on our trailer
- Donate training services
- Donate services: lawn care, construction, etc.
- Donate items for our annual yard sale
- Donate used tack