Skip to main content

How to Report Abuse or Neglect

If you see a horse, donkey, mule, or other equine that you believe is being abused or neglected, it’s your responsibility to report it to the state of Tennessee Department of Agriculture. Use this link to file your complaint:

If you aren’t sure if what you’ve seen qualifies as abuse or neglect, you can read more here about what the state says by clicking the link below or give us a call at (865) 609-4030.

  • GFAS
  • 2023 Equus Guardian
    2023 Equus Guardian
  • Guidestar